PERCH, the leader in interactive retail experience, is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work full time at our office in Downtown Manhattan. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience developing software that implements realtime sensing, computer graphics and communication protocols.
- Lead core software development efforts
- Work closely with Founder and client services team
- Maintain and add to PERCH internal libraries
- Develop and document API for third parties
- Manage software versioning and bug tracking
- Strong understanding of C++, OpenGl and OpenCV
- Familiarity with WebSockets, Node.js and HTML5
- Practical knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe tools
- Bachelors Degree (Masters or PhD Preferred)
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Developer position, please email your resumé along with either a portfolio or links to relevant projects to email@example.com.
PERCH is an interactive retail display technology that unities digital content and physical product to engage consumers and analyze their behavior. Founded in 2012, PERCH exists to solve problems for brands and retailers in the changing retail environment. PERCH is made up of a team of highly energetic, passionate people who believe that retail is on the verge of a digital transformation. Learn more at www.perchinteractive.com.